Monday, March 2, 2015

Re-release of Free, more on the horizon....

Big news over here! I am no longer working with the publishing company that originally published Free. However, Free has been rereleased under my own label, Scribomusings Press!



You can order a print copy of Free through the following online sources:
  Createspace
  Amazon

 And you can order the ebook here:
  Smashwords
  Kindle

 And Free is still available in various independent bookstores, including Women and Children First and City News.

In other news, I have begun working on my next novel! While it is not a sequel to Free per se, it does answer my fans number one question: "What happens to Free?" Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

  1. I just finished free and loved the story altho I felt it was incomplete. I guess I could read about free forever and was disappointed it ended so abruptly. would love to read more about her...hint hint. thanks for the wonderful well written book.

    ReplyDelete